Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Alexandria, Pura and Recupero

Pura:
"Here we are after a long delay a the San Juan airport. Sure is good to rest at this nice hotel in Old Alexandria. Great view of the city from the window!"

Recupero:
"Let me tell you something. I have been afraid to fly all my life but this training is very important for us. Did you know that the President's 2003 Commission on Mental Health is likely to have a better outcome than another of President Bush's decisions that same year?

Pura:
"What d'you mean?"

Recupero: "I am talking about the war. Both going into war in Iraq and the new paradigm on recovery started the same year".

Pura: "I see. But that has little importance now. Let's move to the training site. It all starts at 10am but we have to sign up earlier. The hotel has complimentary coffee at the lobby."

No comments: